This recipe infuses tomato sauce, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce in a delectable combination. I used boneless pork chops cut into strips (because they were on sale) but you can use pork loin or pork steaks as well. I served it over white rice but if you use pork loin I think it would be delicious to serve over your favorite noodles too!
I found it on AllRecipes.com and adapted it to suit my needs. The result was amazing!
- 1 pkg boneless pork chops, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pkg frozen chopped onn
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- In a large heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork in oil. Drain off excess fat.
- Place pork, onion, tomato sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and Worcestershire sauce in a slow cooker. Cook on High for 4 hours, or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.