Closed: Congrats #332 Michelle S./Nature Manipulated!
Personally, All in Two diapers are my all time favorite. I adore fitteds but hate covering up the cute prints, so we end up going coverless during the day at home. This has led to a few embarassing moments with relatives picking up a wet Bubs. All in Ones seem to take too long to clean and dry and pockets are wonderful, just a bit more work than I prefer. With an All in Two diaper I can reuse the cover again after a diaper change! They are easy to put together and take up less room in a diaper bag if you are packing a few covers and lots of inserts.
And I love the fit. absorbency and fibers of Softbums All in Two diapers!
And I just heard that Softbums is coming out with prints! The color of Bubs’ dipe is such a happy green one, but I am so in love with pretty prints. Ok, for a boy I love “handsome, boyish” prints. I like me some cuteness on his tushie!
And I am not a fan of microfiber but it does a fantastic job. It is a super trim fabric that absorbs like crazy! Well Softbums has snap in soakers that are made of this synthetic fiber but (thankfully!) they have a more natural option as well. You can also get bamboo if you prefer. And I love snaps, other people like velcro. Softbums sells diapers in both!
The other amazing thing I loved was the one size feature. Just a squeeze of the toggles and you can adjust the leg elastic. Some of the one size snap diapers have so many snaps they overwhelmed some people at first glance. This diaper is clean and easy to use! One quick note about the adjustable elastic: in the video I put my finger in and adjusted it that way – you can also squeeze the toggles from the outside. Really, just get this diaper in your hands and play around with it, you will be surprised at how easy it is to size the diaper.
Softbums is giving one lucky Mama Dweeb reader their own organic bamboo solo pack!
Go to Softbums.com and tell me your favorite feature of their AI2 diaper.
Extra Entries: 1 each unless specified
- Follow Softbums on Twitter (leave your twitter username so I can verify)
- Become a fan of Softbums on Facebook
- Follow the Softbums blog publicly
- Follow MamaDweeb via Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe to MamaDweeb via email (envelope icon in sidebar)
- Become a fan of MamaDweeb on Facebook
- Follow MamaDweeb on twitter and tweet. You can tweet 2x a day at least a hour apart. Please leave URL of your tweet in the comment.
You may use this as your tweet::
Organic Bamboo Solo Pack giveaway from @softbumsmama during the @mamadweeb Daddy #clothdiapers Event http://bit.ly/d6s3Vu
- Grab my button and leave URL of where it is posted in the URL field. (leaving the URL in the comment box might put your comment in my spam folder)
- If you qualified for the 10 extra entries by grabbing my event button and blogging about it then type “Event button entry 1….Event button entry 2…” and so forth! (event button cannot be newly placed after February 8th)
- New! For every WAHM you link up on the WAHM Appreciation Linky you get one extra entry!
Giveaway ends Sun., February 21st at 11:59pm CST. Any comments after that time will be deleted. Winner will be drawn by Random.org and have 24 hours to respond via email before it goes into a Live Giveaway.