CLOSED: CONGRATS #318 Emily!
Helping countless mothers choose the best cloth diaper and build the perfect stash, Nicki found solutions for moms but knew there had to be something easier for them. Her customers wanted something thin and natural under clothes, uncomplicated enough for those opposed to cloth diapers to use and be easy to clean. Nicki recently decided to make her own diapers that solved all of these problems. In short she set out to take all the cons of our cloth diapering and keep all the pros – and she succeeded!
A couple things I loved after using it –
- Fast drying
- Since it is an All in Two the cover can be re used as a cover for my fitted diapers
- 2 covers and 4 inserts fits in a diaper bag better than 4 bulky diapers
- Snaps! I love snaps
- Leg gussets! Keep the mess inside the diaper, where it belongs.
As I have said in earlier reviews, I prefer natural fibers. But you really do get a thin and absorbent diaper with microfiber so it works out.
The Best Bottoms diaper is explained to you in my video below, but here is a quick recap: There is a fleece topped microfiber soaker that snaps into the PUL cover. There is one snap in the front and one in the back keeping the soaker in place. So snap the soaker to the cover, snap the cover on the baby and you are done!
Nicki is the friendly and sympathetic owner of Nicki’s Diapers – a place to purchase all your cloth diapers and accessories. In addition to selling almost every brand of cloth diaper out there, Nicki has a section of very helpful how tos, so if you are just starting out then start there! If you have a question that is not answered on her site then you can email her and expect a cheerful response. Her store is full of cloth diapers, accessories, even diaper bags, car seats and baby carriers! She has sales a lot too, so keep on eye on her store.
You can buy your Best Bottoms Diapers at Nicki’s Diapers!
Nicki is giving one Mama Dweeb reader a Best Bottoms diaper shell with 3 Stay Dry snap-in inserts in the color of winners choice and the size insert of winners choice!
Go to Nicki’s Diapers and tell me one other product she carries that you would love to own!
Extra Entries: (1 each unless specified)
- Fan Nicki’s Diapers on Facebook
- Follow Nicki’s Diapers on Twitter
- Follow Mama Dweeb via Google Friend Connect
- Fan Mama Dweeb on Facebook
- Subscribe to Mama Dweeb via email (envelope icon in sidebar)
- Don’t forget the 10 extra entries you earned in January for blogging & posting the event button
- 1 extra entry for each WAHM you listed in the WAHM linky
- Follow Mama Dweeb via Twitter and tweet (up to 2x per day at least 1 hr apart, leave tweet URL in comment)
You may use this as your tweet: Brand new Best Bottoms diaper from @nickisdiapers giveaway on MamaDweeb! http://bit.ly/9gG0wh Ends 3/24 #clothdiapersGiveaway ends March 24th at 11:59pm CST. Winner will be drawn via random.org and have 24 hours to respond to my email before it goes into a live giveaway.
I was given a Best Bottoms diaper shell and 3 inserts from Nicki’s Diapers. All opinions are 100% mine!