Label Daddy makes high quality, reusable labels. They have a wonderful selection of labels, perfect for anything that you want to make sure stays labeled with your child’s name.
Three of the most frequent places kids lose things are camp, school and daycare. Label Daddy has labels for clothes, sunscreen, hats, visors, and bags – just to name a few. And these labels stay put and readable through tons of washes and use.
Personally I enjoy using these labels for my casserole dishes when I take meals to people as part of my church’s food ministry. These labels stay bright and clear though repeated washes in the dishwasher so I don’t have to be worried that someone will say “oh, I didn’t see your name on it so I didn’t know whose it was.”
Another fantastic benefit of these labels – they don’t leave a sticky residue when you take them off. I was given the Cinderella all purpose labels to review and Lizzie found them. She thought they were Cinderella stickers and stuck them on her Guidecraft play kitchen. As you can see in the following video they were not a pain to take off!
Label Daddy sells a very large selection of styles and designs, and part of the selection are Disney characters! The Disney characters make it fun to label your things, but you might have to keep them out of the reach of your kids. They might have a bit too much fun labeling their things and want to play with the fun “stickers.”
These labels are: *Dishwasher Safe *Microwave Safe *Washer and Dryer Safe!
Here is proof. This is a very inexpensive plastic sippy cup. It has been through the dishwasher more times than I can count. Just look at how bright and vivid the label is – and how it is not coming off one bit!
Purchase all your label needs from the Label Daddy online store!
One Mama Dweeb reader will win a $20 Gift Card to Label Daddy!
Go to Label Daddy and tell me what type of label you would use most.
Extra Entries: (1 each unless specified. Leave a separate comment for each thing you do)
- Like Label Daddy on Facebook
- Follow Label Daddy on Twitter
- Follow Mama Dweeb via Google Friend Connect
- Like Mama Dweeb on Facebook
- Vote for MamaDweeb on Top Mommy Blogs. (Click the link, when the window opens, follow the prompt and click to vote. Limit 2 votes per day at least 2 hrs apart. Leave a separate comment for each vote)
- Leave your 5 extra entries for blogging about my event! (complete rules for this opportunity are on this post)
- Leave your 5 extra entries for grabbing my event button for your blog (rules for this are on this post)
- Follow MamaDweeb on Twitter and tweet: (2 tweets per day at least 1 hr apart)
You may use this as your tweet:
Don’t let your child’s things end up in lost & found – win $20 Label Daddy gift certificate from MamaDweeb http://bit.ly/algiIm
Giveaway ends 7/13 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be picked via random.org and have 24 hours to respond by email before it goes into a live giveaway. Giveaway open to USA and Canada shipping addresses only.
I was given the medium all purpose labels to review and all opinions are 100% mine and Lizzie’s!