Closed: Congrats #344 Julie Jones!
Pink Chicken of New York makes lovely girl’s dresses, skirts, shirts and now swimsuits. If I was going to describe the designs in a few words I would have to say breezy, droolworthy, sweet, unique and bold. Stacey Fraser is the designer behind these amazing designs and she has a worked with Tommy Hilfiger and Ralph Lauren and when she took time off to be with her baby girls she couldn’t stop designing.
And Pink Chicken was born above her garage. It has grown to a large online store and she has a storefront on the east end of Long Island, New York.
And she is working on expanding to women’s clothing too. This makes me so excited because as I was browsing her site I could not get over how jealous I was that Lizzie could wear these clothes but they didn’t come in my size. Of all the designs in her store, I think the Ana skirt is the one I want in my size the most. And I know that Lizzie would just love to twirl in this lovely purple skirt with sparkles on it.
We were given the Sasha dress to review and giveaway. This is the perfect summer dress and it can grow with a child, able to be worn as a shirt when it is to short to be a dress. They do not have a 3Y size this season so I asked for the 4Y. I know she will be able to wear this for a every long time, it is still a smidge big in her shoulders but she is a growing girl and she can wear it a lot more next summer too. Even though the shoulders were a bit big when paired with a short sleeved shirt it fit perfectly.
And check this out! They have a full page of Pink Chicken celebrirty sightings and this photo shows Tori Spelling’s daughter wearing the same Sasha Dress I have to give to one lucky Mama Dweeb reader!
This photo of Lizzie just came out lovely, didn’t it? The bold yellow print just screams summer! I love this dress!
You can purchase all your little girl’s summer clothes from PinkChicken.com
One Mama Dweeb reader will win the Sasha Dress pictured above
Go to Pink Chicken and tell me what other piece of clothing you adore!
Extra Entries (1 each unless specified)
- Join the Pink Chicken Group on Facebook
- Follow Pink Chicken on Twitter
- Follow Mama Dweeb via Google Friend Connect
- Like Mama Dweeb on Facebook
- Subscribe to Mama Dweeb via E-mail (envelope icon in sidebar)
- Vote for MamaDweeb on Top Mommy Blogs. (Click the link, when the window opens, follow the prompt and click to vote. Limit 2 votes per day at least 2 hrs apart. Leave a separate comment for each vote)
- Leave your 5 extra entries for blogging about my event! (complete rules for this opportunity are on this post)
- Leave your 5 extra entries for grabbing my event button for your blog (rules for this are on this post)
- Follow MamaDweeb on Twitter and tweet: (2 tweets per day at least 1 hr apart)
You may use this as your tweet:
I hope I win the lovely Sasha Dress from Pink Chicken during MamaDweeb’s 3 Magical Years Event! http://bit.ly/d59ZpV
Giveaway ends 6/17 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be picked via random.org and have 24 hours to respond by email before it goes into a live giveaway. Giveaway open to USA and Canada.
I was given a Sasha Dress to review and all opinions are 100% mine!