Closed! Congrats: Kim Velkovski!
The Pinkalicious book series has captured the imagination of girly girls across the nation – my daughter and her cousin included. If you have not had the chance to pick up a Pinkalicious book yet, let me tell you what you are missing out on! I reviewed the first Pinkalicious book back in March and Lizzie loved it! Basically, in the first book we are introduced to a strong willed and imaginative young girl that sees her world one way and won’t listen to anything else. Her parents tell her one thing and she adamantly disobeys. The funny part is watching what happens when the little Pinkerella receives the consequences of her actions.
Not only is it a beautifully illustrated book but it teaches valuable lessons to the young readers.
Now they can continue to live in a pink – or gold or purple – world with the new line of Pinkalicious products sold at Wal-Mart, Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and Toys R Us.
If your little girl is anything like Lizzie, she will love the large plush Pinkalicious doll! When I read the book Lizzie loves to hold her doll in her lap, and after storytime she acts out her own stories with it.
The doll is 18 inches and dressed up in her fairy princess dress.
It is available at Wal-Mart for $19.97.
The Pinkalicious Activity Easel lets every pink-loving girl express herself creatively and has all the tools she will need.
The set comes with pink paper, pink markers, pink glitter glue, stencils, and pinkeriffic stickers. I also like how this easel is the perfect size to fit on Lizzie’s lap in the car she she can doodle on long car rides.
It is available at Wal-Mart for $14.97.
One Mama Dweeb reader will win the doll and easel listed above!
Required Entry: (must be done first)
Just comment with why you like this book series!
Extra Entries: (1 each unless specified, leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Follow Mama Dweeb via Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe to Mama Dweeb via email (envelope icon in sidebar)
- Like Mama Dweeb on Facebook
- Leave a comment on any other non-giveaway post and come back here letting me know which ones you commented on. (Limit one comment per post. Must leave a comment on this post with subject of the post you commented on. You may comment on as many non giveaway posts as you wish!)
- Post my Holiday Gift Guide Button on your blog or share this giveaway on facebook – 5 extra entries! (Leave URL of where to find the button or your facebook name. Button grab code is in my sidebar)
- Follow Mama Dweeb on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. (Limit 2 tweets per day, at least 1 hr apart, leave URL of your tweet in comment)
You may use this as your tweet or click the Tweet Button beneath the post
I’d love to win this these Pinkalicious products from Mama Dweeb’s gift guide! #giveaway open to USA & Canada! http://bit.ly/cNnpBI
Giveaway ends 11/29 at 11:59pm CST. Winner will be picked via “And the Winner Is” and have 24 hours to respond via email before it goes into a live giveaway drawing. Giveaway open to USA & Canada addresses only.
I received the products to review. All opinions are 100% my own.