Hey, I got some new news! Bathrooms stink. I have tried all sorts of things to fix that – sprays (kids use them as toys), candles (kids use them as toys) and scented plugins (kids use them as toys!). Nothing I’ve tried is actually kid safe.
Rejuvenescence has a line of scented toilet paper holders. Every time you roll it, you smell a pleasant aroma. It is fabulous and totally hidden from my kids.
I will say this – when you first open it, the smell is super strong. But it tapers off over time until eventually the oil is all used up and you replace it with another one. Another thing – it is slightly slower to roll than my other holder. Which is a wonderful thing – Lucy and David usually like to spin and unroll the TP like a game. Now, it is slow enough to take the fun out of it.
Available in the following scents:
- Wild Orchid– A delicate infusion of orchids, red currant, birds of paradise, peach and persimmon.
- Moonflower– A floral mix of moonflower, yellow rose, grapefruit, raspberry, pomegranate, mandarin and frangipani.
- Spice – A refreshing blend of clove, cinnamon, sandalwood, frankincense, china musk, mulberry, Blue Nile, and peach.
This also makes a sweet little dorm present for your graduate! It is priced at $12.99 each.
One mama dweeb reader will win all 3 scents along with a “follow Thru” tee and hat – giveaway total value is $55.
Comment and tell me what scent you want to try first!
Extra Entries – 1 comment each:
- Follow Mama Dweeb via twitter
- If you are a current Mama Dweeb Facebook Fan, let me know!
- Subscribe to mama dweeb via email (form is in the header)
- Tweet! Use the Twitter button at top of post or use the sample tweet below. May tweet up to 2x per day. Leave URL of your tweet in the comment.
Sample TWEET–> A good smellin’ bathroom #Giveaway from @MamaDweeb worth $55! http://bit.ly/OQdgQr
Giveaway ends August 24 at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be drawn randomly and notified via email and have 24 hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to USA only entrants 18 years and older. I received product samples for my review. All opinions are my own.