Ewoks are my favorite Star Wars characters of all time! How can you not adore these cuddly little creatures? These are so cute I hardly want to eat them.
But then again, they are chocolaty yumminess….so yeah, I can definitely eat them.
These make the perfect little treats for Star Wars Day, May the 4th, and any other day that you celebrate Star Wars. Which really should be every day. Star Wars is epic Sci-Fci creativity and should be celebrated as such.
When I said recipe…..it is more of a tutorial. Cause they are made with pre-made granola bars you buy at the store. Cause I’m not a Jedi. 😉
Ready to make them? Here is the recipe & tutorial!
Star Wars Ewok Granola Bars Recipe & Tutorial
What You’re Going to Need to Make One Ewok
- Quaker Chewy Dips granola bar
- Tootsie Rolls candy
- Baker’s white chocolate
- Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Kisses
– Unwrap one your tootsie roll.
– Pull and flatten it until you have the shape of your Ewok’s head shroud. It’s OK if looks lopsided. It should look really rough.
– Unwrap a granola bar.
– Place your Ewok’s tootsie roll shroud on the top of your granola bar, pinching it down on the sides to secure.
– Pinch another section of tootsie roll off and form the lips and nose. These should be very small.
– Unwrap one chocolate kiss and place it in a small microwave safe bowl.
– Microwave on high for 15 seconds or until just melted enough to be stirred with the tip of a knife. You do not want your chocolate to be liquid.
– Spread the dark chocolate onto the bottom of your granola bar lifting up with your knife to form peaks resembling fur.
– Place one square of white chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl.
– Microwave on high for 15 seconds or until just melted enough to be stirred with the tip of a knife.
– With the tip of your knife transfer a small amount of melted white chocolate onto the dark chocolate on your granola bar in the place where your ewok’s face will be.
– Using tweezers, place your ewok’s nose and mouth onto the white chocolate.
– Dip a toothpick into your melted dark chocolate and dab two eyes onto your granola bar.