Make something sweet for your coffee at home. This chocolate raspberry iced coffee has a decadent homemade whipped topping you will LOVE!
I love making coffee-shop creations at home. It saves me tons of money! Plus, it’s fun to create things that the coffee shops just don’t make. This is one of those recipes. If you love iced coffee, then keep reading.
Chocolate Raspberry Iced Coffee
There are a few things that go perfectly together – chocolate and raspberries are one of them. I can’t think of very many berries that don’t taste better with a bit of chocolate.
This recipe uses a homemade raspberry whipped cream and tops it with chocolate syrup. Then, I mixed some iced coffee with raspberry syrup and put the whipped cream on top. It’s a little piece of Heaven!
The Best Iced Coffee Recipe
How do you make iced coffee? The secret to amazing iced coffee is to brew really strong coffee first. When you pour the coffee over the ice, it will melt the ice and water down your coffee.
The other secret is to use a teaspoon of sugar. Since the coffee is really strong, the sugar cuts the bitterness out of the beans just enough.
For my recipe, I used some raspberry syrup too. This is definitely a sugar rush and NOT diet friendly.
What’s In Raspberry Iced Coffee
This is kinda like a really sweet iced coffee with a thick homemade whipped cream on top. To make it, I used the following ingredients (all the amounts are in the printable recipe card further down):
- Heavy Cream
- Frozen Raspberries
- Prepared Coffee
- Raspberry Syrup
- Chocolate Syrup
How To Make It Keto-Friendly
Whipping cream and coffee are keto-friendly by themselves. The only thing you have to change with this drink is the syrup and sugar. That’s easy!
Instead of sugar, use a few teaspoons of Monk fruit sweetener or erythritol.
- 1 cup of heavy cream - whipped
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 2 cups of prepared coffee
- 1 teaspoon of Raspberry syrup
- 2 teaspoons of sugar - one in each cup
- Hershey's chocolate syrup - 1 Tablespoon in each cup, and for drizzling on top to finish coffee's
- Brew 2 cups of strong coffee, and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, place the heavy cream and 1 Tablespoon of sugar, and mix on high speed, until the cream becomes thick, and forms stiff peaks.
- Smash the Raspberries, and fold them into the whipped cream.
- Place the whipped cream in the refrigerator.
- Place ice cubes, or crushed ice in the coffee mugs, and pour the coffee over the ice, and add a teaspoon of sugar, and 1 teaspoon of Raspberry syrup to each cup, and stir.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Hershey's chocolate syrup to each cup, and stir.
- Place a heaping amount of the Raspberry whipped cream on top of each cup of coffee, and drizzle with more chocolate syrup.
- Serve, and Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 583Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 134mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 48gNet Carbohydrates: 44gFiber: 4gSugar: 32gProtein: 4g
More Coffee Shop Recipes At Home
Here are some more of my favorite coffee creations that you can make right at home!