Here it is – the simplest gluten free pizza recipe you will ever find. In fact, it is so easy you can make variations of it in the middle of the morning rush to get kids to school and pack it in their lunch. Thanks to Cibo Verde for the photo and recipe, now I am sharing it with you.
Gluten-Free Meat and Veggie Pizza
1 oz cooked steak (diced)
1 oz yellow onions
2 oz red and green peppers (julienne cut )
2 oz pizza sauce
3 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Place the gluten-free tortilla on a baking sheet/pan, add marinara making sure to spread evenly on crust, followed by cheese, onions, peppers and steak.
Place baking pan with the tortilla pizza in the oven for 5 minutes just to allow the cheese to melt.
The entire process will take no more than 10 minutes and you’re ready to eat! BON APPETIT!
When you substitute a gluten-free tortilla for pizza crust, the result is a thin, crispy crust and little-to-no effort on your part and no baking time! And for more 15 minute suppers, check out Better In Bulk’s linky!
Need more quick 15 minute recipe ideas? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Paninis by Better in Bulk
- Bean Sprout Fried Rice by Cute as a Fox
- Nutella-Fluffernutter by Around My Family Table
- Curry Ginger Chicken Salad Crostini by Jen’s Journey
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Pizza by Mama Dweeb
- Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with Lemon Sauce by Home Cooking Memories
- Easy Fish Soup by Emily’s Frugal Tips
Head over to our #15MinuteSuppers Pinterest Board to see all the past recipes and more delicious goodness!