When you have zero time but you want to stay in ketosis, you need an easy beef keto dinner recipe that takes almost no thought. I have just the one!
Are you ready for a Paleo party on your plate? Then you’ve come to just the right place. This recipe packs flavor with nutrition, boasting wilted leafy greens tossed with tasty homemade Mexican-inspired fare. And since it has almost no carbs it’s low car and perfect for the keto diet!
Easy Keto Friendly Beef Stir Fry Dinner
Serve with cilantro lime guacamole, and for grain-eating friends or family, this can be served over rice or in warm whole-wheat tortillas.
Doesn’t it look so beautiful? And the flavor is out of this world! When you learn to use real ingredients and herbs to spice your foods, you don’t even miss the sugary condiments!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2-4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8oz white or baby portabella mushrooms, diced
- 1-2 limes
- ½-1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs cumin
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1-2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- ½-1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper (optional for extra heat and flavor)
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1-2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cups baby kale, chopped
- 1-2 tbs coconut oil
- 12 grape tomatoes, diced
- Brown ground beef with salt and pepper, rinse any extra drippings, set aside.
- Sauté peppers, onions, mushrooms and garlic in coconut oil. Once these veggies are browned, add salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin and paprika.
- Place chopped spinach, kale and half the cilantro in a food processor with grape tomatoes and carefully process by pulsating on and off and stirring if necessary until finely chopped.
- Stir browned beef into the pepper mixture, then stir in the greens and tomatoes to wilt.
- Add the juice of one or two limes freshly squeezed and add salt according to taste. Garnish with the second half of the cilantro, finely chopped.