If you saw my Pumpkin Spice Soup post last week, you know I am crazy about pumpkin pie batter and this year I’m on a mission to enjoy that texture and taste in as many healthy ways as possible.
Thus was born my Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Swirl recipe.
This is a great way to use your leftover chilled Pumpkin Spice Soup, so if you haven’t tried that recipe, you’ll want to head on over HERE to enjoy that warm, creamy yumminess first!
My favorite thing about this super simple recipe is that it can serve as a rich dessert, while also being nutritious and relatively low in sugar.
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chilled pumpkin spice soup
- Add your Greek yogurt to your favorite cup or dish.
- Stir in the chilled pumpkin spice soup.
- Swirl, scoop up and enjoy!
- If the swirl is a bit too tart or tangy for your tastes, you can stir in 1 teaspoon of honey or agave nectar and a dash of cinnamon into the Greek yogurt before you swirl in the pumpkin into the yogurt.