Hi everyone! Time for the 8th round of the “How do you say that” VLOG hop! I have some fun words and questions below, spread the word (RT?) and let’s have fun hearing how we say things!
If you tweet, hit the RT button here and use the hashtag #dialectvlog. Thanks so much!
How it works:
You read the list of words and answer the list of questions on a vlog. Then, you upload the video to your blog and link up here so we can all go and see how we say things the same or different! It is amazing how many different ways there are to say something and really fun to hear the different accents (or lack of accents) from different places.
I’d love to hear from England, Canada and other countries! Let’s get the Dialect hop global!
Harbor, Dog, Coffee, Smart, Water, Eagles, Boat, Ignorant, Oil
1. What is another way to say “clean up your room?”
2. What do you call the piece of your house the catches rain and directs it away from your house? (It also quickly fills up with leaves)
3. What do you call the place in the restaurant you go to wash your hands?
4. What is another name for police officer?
5. Just for fun: what is the biggest pest where you live? Mosquitos? Flies?
6. What is the local teenage driving law?
I have a button if you want to grab it 🙂