It is your lucky day! Here is a super simple (5 ingredients if you count the sprinkles) and gluten free peanut butter recipe. Feel free to take this recipe and change the color of the sprinkles to match whatever theme you are celebrating. I am thinking of keeping the green sprinkles for David’s Minecraft Birthday party.
And the best part of the simplicity of this recipe is – my 3 year old Lucy can help me make them. They are chewy, just sweet enough, and incredibly good for your mood. You just can’t go wrong with a little peanut butter and chocolate!
Ingredients for Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies –
1 C. Peanut Butter
1 C. Sugar
½ C. Wilton Milk Chocolate
Green and White sprinkles
- Combine, sugar, egg and peanut butter and combine.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Using a fork press down lightly making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake on 350 for 6-8 minutes. Do not over bake.
- While the cookies are cooling melt the Wilton milk chocolate in a microwave safe bowl stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Let cool 1-2 minutes.
- Dip the cooled cookies one at a time in the chocolate. I also used a small spoon because my bowl wasn’t ‘deep’ enough.
- Lay on a lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with green and white sprinkles.