Who’s the friend that likes to play?
He was my favorite character in the Disney & Pixar movie Inside Out. And these treats are simply the easiest things in the world to make. Definitely Pin this and put it on your next party’s menu!
Thank you Amanda from Disney Every Day for this treat recipe! (She takes such beautiful pictures, doesn’t she?)
Inside Out Treat Ideas
Inside Out Bing Bong Treats
3 tbs salted butter
4 cups miniature marshmallows
M&M’s Candy (green)
Tootsie Rolls Candy
– Melt 3 tbs butter in a large saucepan.
– Add 4 cups mini marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
– Remove from heat.
– Add 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal to the marshmallow mixture and stir until all the cereal is coated.
– Turn that mixture out into your baking pan and use a piece of wax paper to press the cereal mixture down firmly.
– Allow your treats to cool completely.